How do I remove another user's data folder or inbox that I have showing up in my outlook profile? When I right click and go to close folder it tells me to go to account settings and when I go to account settings it only show's my account.
1. Select your Main Outlook Profile (Mailbox -
2. Right click and go to Properties for "Mailbox -
3. Under General Tab click on the Advanced Button
4. Click on the Advanced Tab
5. Under Mailboxes, find the mailbox you want to remove and click remove.
6. Click ok and the mailbox should be gone.